12 Fineliner Drawing Pens (Black, Sepia & Grey) by Zieler® – Water & Fade Proof Pigment Liners. Quick-Drying & Anti-Smear Micro Pens. Ideal for Technical Drawing, Sketching, Stenciling & Outlining
- CONTENTS – 12 Fineliner Drawing pens. BLACK 0.05mm, 0.1mm, 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm & 0.8mm. Plus 1 broad pen. GREY 0.1mm & 0.5mm. SEPIA 0.1mm & 0.5mm. A wide variety of nib sizes and 3 colours allow you to capture thin and thick strokes through depth and definition.
- PIGMENT INK – Intense ink colour stands out on the page. The pigment ink means your work is protected against water and will not fade even in extreme light. Acid-free and quick-drying so the ink will not smear if a highlighter is used or even if water is spilt onto the page.
- HIGH PRECISION & HIGH QUALITY – Metal-encased nibs provides high precision and durability – particularly good for fine, detailed work using with rulers and stencils. Each nib is made with high quality fibres and each lid has a durable metal clip to aid portability.
- VERSATILE – Suitable for a wide range of work including drawing, sketching, writing, illustration, animation, outline, doodling, scrapbooking and crafting. Ideal for right and left-handed artists of all levels.
Hardback Spiral Mixed Media Sketch Book – 150gsm 50 Sheets – by Zieler. Ideal for use with Pencils, Charcoal, Graphite, Pastels & Light Watercolour. Perforated & Acid Free Sheets – Portrait (A4)
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY – 50 sheets, 150gsm, Portrait. The soft white, smoothness of each page help you to achieve a unique depth and fine retention of your details as you flick to practice, compose and conceptualise new pieces. Each page is micro perforated for an easy tear should you wish to extract you work from the book.
- ✔ DURABLE HARDBACK – Classic design. The black microline cover both looks attractive and keeps your work safe and protected. Helps keep paper flat, preventing creasing and provides excellent supports when using on uneven surfaces or outdoors. Twin metal wiro bound allows the you to turn the pages easily and effortlessly knowing that the pages will lie flat each time.
- ✔ VARIETY OF MIXED MEDIA USAGE – At 150 gsm, the paper is suitable for a wide range of dry media such as pencil, charcoal and graphite. It can also be used for water-based markers and light washes. It has the same archival qualities as cotton.
- ✔ SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS – ideal for professionals (artists, graphic designers and illustrators), budding creatives or students at school, college or university.
- ✔ ECONOMICAL – 50 sheets provides excellent value for money.