Ergonomic LARGE A3 Writing Slope for better writing posture – by ZIELER® Easywriter. High quality, lacquered wood finish with 20°degree angle. Suitable for left & right-handed use. Space saving design
- ✔ AIDS CORRECT WRITING POSTURE – angled at approximately 20°, the Zieler Easywriter promotes correct upright posture and shoulder stability allowing for better distal control of wrist and fingers for handwriting and drawing activities. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ★★★★★ by Michelle van Rooyen – Occupational Therapist & Handwriting Specialist
- ✔ ASSISTS WITH HANDWRITING & PROMOTES PAPER STABILITY – keeping the body in a more upright position allows for good positioning of the shoulder, elbow and wrist for handwriting. The lacquered work surface is intentionally smooth meaning a book or sheet of paper may move. This helps encourage the user to develop bilateral coordination skills in using their non-writing hand to lightly support the book/paper. Therefore, it is recommended that handwriting is a two handed task.
- ✔ PRACTICAL & PORTABLE – a large work surface area of 450mm X 310mm (larger than A3 size) provides more than enough space to hold large sized exercise books as well as most writing pads. Its large work surface provides sufficient space for both the writing hand and the supporting hand – a key requirement for good handwriting. The Zieler Easywriter can be easily put away into a flat, space-saving position – perfect when you want a clear desk/table or when you need to take it on your travels.
- ✔ PREMIUM QUALITY – hand-made from high quality layered plywood with a lacquered finish for extra smoothness. Far more durable than Acrylic boards which are more susceptible to cracking or breaking. Secure, anti-slip, hard-rubber feet ensure that the board does not move when in use. The support piece at the top off the board allows you to rest pens/pencils (or other small pieces) for quick and easy access. The ZIELER GRIP MAT is available for those writers who require more grip for their book.
- ✔ VERSATILE – the Zieler easywriter board has been designed to work with both left-handed and right-handed users and for children and adults. It can be used for a wide range of writing activities such as written homework, colouring, calligraphy and italic writing.