The A3 wooden table top easel by Zieler
This a premium quality adjustable easel which is ideal for sketching, drawing, painting, planning work and craft.
- Made from smooth hard-wearing beech wood (unvarnished so masking tape can be used effectively on it).
- Board area of 450 x 317mm comfortably fits A3 size work and unlike other A3 table top easels provides extra space for masking the perimeter of A3 work
- Can be adjusted to 5 different positions (one of which also acts as the closing position)
- Unlike most A3 table top easels, offers 5 working angles – Approx Degrees: 180, 38, 54, 67 and 79
- Durable, hard, rubber feet stop the board from slipping when in use.
- Ideal for use as a drawing board.
- Also available in A2 size.
- Highly Recommended by Samuel Thomas (Professional Artist)